The Company shall recognize the importance of personal information and respect, and comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (hereinafter referred to as "My Number Act)” and the related guidelines, including ones related to the relevant laws and regulations. The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as social orders, and will strive to handle and protect personal information appropriately. In addition, the company will strive for continuous improvement by reviewing our personal information protection structure from time to time.
The Company will acquire personal information by appropriate means and make a disclosure or notification (including public announcements through this Policy) of the purposes of use and will not handle any personal information for any purpose other than the purposes of the use without the consent of the data owner.
The Company shall use the acquired personal information for the following purposes (The personal information herein excludes the personal number and personal information that includes the personal number (hereinafter collectively referred to as "specific personal information"), and the same shall apply hereinafter in this article):
3-1 Personal information concerning Customers, etc. (in the case of a corporation, its officers and employees)
⑴ Provision of information, making of proposals, the performance of agreements, provision of follow-up maintenance, marketing (requests for questionnaire surveys, and others), and provision of various information and services concerning the following businesses (including commissioned business) of the Company.
i.Sale, purchase, operation, brokerage, leasing, development, management, administration, planning, appraisal, advisory services of real estate and other property (including trust beneficiary rights; the same shall apply hereinafter).
ii.Hotel business and Ryokan business under the Hotel Business Act.
iii.Businesses, surveys and services incidental to (i) and (ii) above.
(2) Provision of responses to inquiries from customers.
(3) Provision of reference materials at the request of a customer.
(4) Sales promotion activities such as distribution of free e-mails (e-mail newsletters) and mailing and distribution of direct mails.
(5) Business partner management of the Company and the corporate group to which the Company belongs (hereinafter referred to as the "Group")
(6) In addition to the above, use for business execution related to or incidental to the businesses conducted by the Company.
3-2 Personal information concerning Shareholders (or their officers and employees in the case of corporations)
(1) Management of the Group's shareholders, including preparation of records in accordance with various laws and regulations
(2) Exercise of rights and performance of obligations under the Companies Act
3-3 Personal information regarding Applicants for Employment and Recruiting Activities
(1) Recruitment and selection of directors, officers and employees of the Group
(2) Contacting and providing information to achieve the above purposes and other uses necessary for employment and recruiting activities.
3-4 Personal information concerning Employees, etc.
(1) Management of directors, employees, contract employees, etc. of the Group (herein after "employees, etc.")
(2) Business communications to employees, etc.
(3) Payment of compensation (wages, bonuses, benefits, etc.) to employees, etc., performance of personnel and labor management, and provision of benefits
(4) Health management of employees, etc.
Provision of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use described in 3-1 through 3-4 above.
When acquiring specific personal information, the Group will announce or notify the purpose of use (including announcements according to this policy), and will not use the specific personal information except for the use permitted by the My Number Act. The purpose of the Group using the specific personal information is as follows.
4-1 Affairs related to the Individual Number (including relevant tasks listed below) for employees and officers (including dependents) of the Company
(1) Tasks related to withholding tax, preparation of salary payment report, and preparation of salaried employees' transfer notification forms in relation to salary payment special tax collection, etc.
(2) Preparation of application for (change in) dependent deduction, application for deduction of insurance premium & salaried employees' special exemption for spouse, and preparation of application for change to special tax collection, etc.
(3) Preparation of payment report for a person receiving retirement allowance, etc. and preparation of application relating to retirement income, etc.
(4) Notification related to health insurance, employee pension and corporate pension, application and claim for health insurance, employee pension and corporate pension, and notification of category III of national pension, etc.
(5) Notification, application and claim for employment insurance, etc.
4-2 Affairs related to Individual Number for individuals who are not employees and officers of the Company (including relevant tasks listed below):
(1) Preparation of payment report on remuneration/fee, etc.
(2) Preparation of distribution report on dividend and surplus, and payment report on interest from funds, etc.
(3) Preparation of payment report on real estate usage fees, etc.
(4) Preparation of payment report on remuneration for acquisition of real estate, etc.
Unless permitted by this policy and the provisions of laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide any personal data (excluding specific personal information) acquired by the Company to a third party without obtaining the consent from the information owner in advance. In addition, the Company shall not provide specific personal information to any party unless permitted by law.
The Company will jointly use personal data (excluding specific personal information. The same shall apply hereinafter in this article) as follows.
(1) Items of personal data subject to joint use
･Items of personal information about the person and his / her family, such as name and address, obtained when recruiting officers / employees of the Group (2) Eligible joint user
･Each company of the Group
(3) The Purpose of use
We will use the information jointly within the scope of the purpose of use of 3-3 "Personal information about Applicants for Employment and Recruitment Activities" and 3-4 "Personal information about Employees, etc."
(4) Responsible administrator
The Company shall be responsible for the personal data to be used jointly.
Kenedix Property Design, Inc.
1-2-9 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
President and CEO: Akira Komoda
Personal data held by the Company will be managed appropriately and carefully. Furthermore, the necessary and appropriate security control measures will be taken in accordance with the Company's regulations to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal data.
The Company may contract with an external service provider to handle personal data held by the Company. For that purpose, the Company may choose a service provider that takes appropriate measures to protect personal information and will exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision.
Requests from the information owner to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal data, etc. held by the Company will be handled without delay in accordance with procedures separately determined by the Company.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding our handling of personal information, including requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., of the retained personal data, this policy or security control measures for personal data.
Contact for inquiries: Business administration department,Kenedix Property Design, Inc.
Address: 1-2-9 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003 Japan
Phone: +81-3-6633-8110 (10:00 to 17:00 Japan Standard Time) (Closed on weekends, national holidays and Dec. 29 through Jan. 4)
The Company will, from time to time, review and revise this policy in order to comply with related laws and regulations and improve the processes of protecting personal information.